Duration: 3 Hours
The Venue: The Aisle ,Kwai Hing
The Jewellery Making Course is an introduction to making Earrings with fresh water pearl, shell flowers. In this workshop, we will teach you fundamental and basic Jewellery Making techniques.
Tutors will guide students to develop techniques and tools used by Jewellery Makers.
This is a course suitable for all levels. We will cover choice of materials.
- Introduction of tools and materials
- Fundamental techniques of using the polished gold plated connectors, fresh water pearl, ear hook
- Different ways to make non-pierced Earrings
- You will create a pair of butterfly chasing flower golden pearl earrings during the sessions
- All the materials(the polished gold plated connectors, fresh water pearl, shell flowers ,ear hook)and tools are provided
top of page
bottom of page