Duration: 3 Hours
The Venue: The Aisle ,Kwai Hing
The Jewellery Making Course is an introduction to making Earrings with Swarovski Crystal , fresh water pearl, clay flowers. In this workshop, we will teach you fundamental and basic Jewellery Making techniques.
Tutors will guide students to develop techniques and tools used by Jewellery Makers.
This is a course suitable for all levels. We will cover choice of materials.
- Introduction of tools and materials
- Fundamental techniques of using the polished gold plated connectors, swarovski crystal , Japanese beads and ear hook
- Different ways to make non-pierced Earrings
- You will create a pair of flower branch golden earrings during the sessions
- All the materials(the polished gold plated connectors, swarovski crystal , Japanese beads)and tools are provided
top of page
bottom of page